Sign up for our mailing list.
- Ras Beats on LargeUp Premiere: Jahdan x Kabaka Pyramid — “For The Children”
- Irie Zensations on Dub In The Rainforest: I-Grade Hold a Vibes in St. Croix
- Philip Smart + HC&F Studios | saxon baird on R.I.P. Philip Smart: 13 Classics From His HC&F Studio
- Major Lazer & Walshy Fire Present SUNS OF DUB (Official Mixtape) | The Soul Republic | Online Lifestyle Magazine For The Modern Man on LargeUp Interview: Q+A with Walshy Fire
- Darian Tyndale on Terror Fabulous Speaks: A Rare Interview with the Elusive ’90s Dancehall Star
Words by Natalie Weiner—
Taj Weekes and Wilson Jn. Baptiste are both based in New York, but through their charitable efforts they’re working to foster development in their native Saint Lucia. Weekes, recently named the island’s UNICEF Champion for Children, is an internationally successful musician who backs up his humanitarian lyrics by working for the youth of Saint Lucia through his charity TOCO (They Often Cry Outreach). Baptiste is an entrepreneur whose business, The Gems of St. Lucia, aims to bring tourists to the lesser-known parts of the island, encouraging off-season visits and overall growth in Saint Lucia’s tourism industry.