Sign up for our mailing list.
- Arbitr^rY^KonST@nT on Carnival Playlist: The Sounds of St. Thomas Carnival
- Screechy Dan - My Story Official Mixtape [100% Dubplates] - Safari Sound on Run The Track! Download a Massive Sound EFX Folder From Screechy Dan
- Jesse Serwer on Island Hops: Guinness’ New West Indies Porter
- Erik Ebright on Island Hops: Guinness’ New West Indies Porter
- LadyMovements on Countdown to Carnival: Q+A with Soca Juggling King DJ Zack
Posts tagged: World Creole Music Festival
Thank you is what comes to mind when thinking of the way Levia and Aldon of Cater Truck Mobile Restaurant literally took care of yours truly during my stay in Dominica. As LargeUp undertook the task of covering the entire island of Dominica AND the festivals happening on the island in just one week last October, serious nourishment was required. And the steamfish from this food truck was just what the doctor ordered: Fresher than fresh and drizzled with mouthwatering creole sauce.
Words by Jesse Serwer—
Just about every island nation has an international music fest nowadays, but there aren’t any others quite like Dominica’s World Creole Music Festival.
Photos by Martei Korley—
Words by Jesse Serwer, Photos by Martei Korley—