When it comes to contemporary music makers, there’s few people we rate higher than Salaam Remi. Last summer we spent time at the low-key superproducer’s Miami compound, where he spoke on his career highs and outlook on music, and gave us the play-by-play on 10 of his most classic productions, from Super Cat’s “Ghetto Red Hot (Remix)” to Nas’ “The Don.”
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Ras Beats on LargeUp Premiere: Jahdan x Kabaka Pyramid — “For The Children”
- Irie Zensations on Dub In The Rainforest: I-Grade Hold a Vibes in St. Croix
- Philip Smart + HC&F Studios | saxon baird on R.I.P. Philip Smart: 13 Classics From His HC&F Studio
- Major Lazer & Walshy Fire Present SUNS OF DUB (Official Mixtape) | The Soul Republic | Online Lifestyle Magazine For The Modern Man on LargeUp Interview: Q+A with Walshy Fire
- Darian Tyndale on Terror Fabulous Speaks: A Rare Interview with the Elusive ’90s Dancehall Star