When it comes to contemporary music makers, there’s few people we rate higher than Salaam Remi. Last summer we spent time at the low-key superproducer’s Miami compound, where he spoke on his career highs and outlook on music, and gave us the play-by-play on 10 of his most classic productions, from Super Cat’s “Ghetto Red Hot (Remix)” to Nas’ “The Don.”
Sign up for our mailing list.
- #IslandSpotlight [VIDEO] Joey Bada$$ in St Lucia on Set for “My Yout” Music Video - The Caribs on Island Hop: Watch Joey Bada$$’ St Lucia-Set “My Yout” Video
- ZakaZO on Toppa Top 10: Ten Artists To Watch in 2013
- Nadejda on LargeUp TV: Behind the Scenes at Miss Lily’s
- Q Major x Freetown – D.O.A. | TropicalBass.com on LargeUp Exclusive: God Loves the Fighter’s “Laventille” Soundtrack + Interview
- Eve : The Getaway Saison 1 - Épisode 9 À la Jamaïque - Riddimkilla on Pree This: Eve’s Jamaican “Getaway”